If you didn’t know, the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Injustice Edition featuring Batman Design is now available for pre-ordering here in Kenya! With only 50 issues available for the Kenyan market, it’s a safe bet to say that this phone is now set to be a once-in-a lifetime collector’s edition, worth a lot more than its asking price in a couple of years. The phone comes with a a VR Gear, 10,200 Fast Charging Powerbank, Injustice Edition Back Cover, 2 Vouchers for Content.
This Injustice edition promises to push the boundaries of what a normal phone can do, and from the test-run we experienced (where else would they go to get avid Batman fans if not here? 😉 ) we can safely say it more than delivers on its promises! This phone literally makes it possible for you to become like Batman. Well, if you cut out years of training, billionaire level assets and genius like intellect… 😉 The phones’ key points are:
- The design gives you the slimmest feel in your hand without compromising on the screen’s big size.
- Camera wise, this is the first smartphone camera to have a professional-grade Dual Pixel Sensor with which allows you to take crisp, clear photos in the dark. With Galaxy S7 edge, you own the night just like Batman.
- The phone has a dedicated game control center and game-play recording, making the gaming experience highly realistic.
- The phone’s incredibly fast processors and huge RAM keeps everything running smooth even at full capacity. Your phone will last longer with the bigger battery. Remember, Batman never has his equipment failing him, and this phone is no different.
- We happen to be going through a very wet season here in Kenya, how appropriate is it that this phone is water resistant? Not just the rain, but we are talking about the shower, or the pool too! It’s water-resistant Up to 30 minutes if you are talking about being out in the rain or the shower, and if you are in a pool, it’s resistance is upto 1.5 meters under. The mechanism in play completely seals off the inside components while keeping micro USB ports, earphone jacks open, so you won’t have to fiddle with extra caps or covers.
- Security: Samsung KNOX, their dedicated security solution provides around-the-clock security against hackers and malware, enforced by regular updates. Additional security is provided by KNOX Enabled App where sensitive data is safely isolated and encrypted.
Orders are being made online, remember each issue has an asking price of 120,000Kshs (with a bonus Batman themed VR Gear and content). Most importantly, there are only 50 pieces available for order. You can place your Order Here Now 🙂
Go on, be bold and #becometheknight!
Black Panther Advance Screening | Win Tickets!
Long live the king. Black Panther opens next week and here’s your chance to win tickets to the ultimate fan experience and watch Black Panther in advance courtesy of Britania.
1. Pose as your favorite Wakandan character while holding any four packets of Britania biscuits.
2. Upload that picture on any of the social media platforms with the hashtag #BlackPantherChallengeKE
Each winner gets a ticket for two to attend the screening on Wednesday February 14th, at Century IMAX at Garden City Mall, Thika Road Highway. Exit 7. And courtesy of Taxify Kenya, each winner will get picked up, dropped off at the screening and given a ride back home after the event, all at no cost. Talk about royal treatment!
So what are you waiting for? Take up the challenge and step into the spotlight.
Black Panther opens in cinemas and IMAX format here in Kenya on Friday February 16th.
MJX 2017 VOLUME 2 | Sign Up for the Cosplay Showcase!
ABOUT THE COSPLAY SHOWCASE! AT MJX NOVEMBER
NOTE: It’s going to be fun! Whether you want to make a new costume, use a previous one, (or borrow) you are encouraged to do what’s best for you, and most importantly, have fun and meet fellow cosplayers.
Why Sign Up? This will help us properly plan the segment not only for you, but for the other cosplayers. Our first Cosplay Showcase! was during our first Cosplay Community Kenya #CosComKE Workshop in February 4th, 2017.
What will happen:
You will get to strut your stuff, show off your costume and props. Each registered participant will have a few moments to tell the audience something brief about their costume and why they picked the character they did… and do a lil’ something-something for the crowd, that’s reminiscent of their character. Easy-peezy, right?
Discounted event ticket price for all registered cosplayers. Secondly, on-location professional photography for all registered Cosplayers. Later, a select number of cosplayers (5 from each day) will be picked for an exclusive special professional cosplay photography shoot in studio the following week. The images from this studio shoot will be edited into composites, looking really cool and ‘wow!’. These images will look like they’ve been taken from the world of movies, anime, comic books that the you got your inspiration from! Visual examples below: